Sunday 17 July 2011

Cadet College Humak Islamabad admission


Cadet College Humak was established in April 2001 as a residential college on the lines of a Classical Public School. It is profoundly involved in producing "Gentleman" in every sense of the life. Considerable attention is given to the moral, intellectual, physical, emotional and social development of the Cadets. Qualities of enthusiasm, initiative, high standards of morality, considerate behavior and discipline are emphasized. Individual effort is rewarded and team work is developed throughout the stay here. Independence and interdependence are valued. Good order and self discipline are norms that are the basis of the Humakian community.
First Year Admission Last Date 31st July 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
    Cadet College in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete